1. Collection and Sharing of customer information:
We collect information from you only after you agree to provide it. Any information you give us is held with care and security. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we ship your products without any hassles.
We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details or bank account details. All this information is processed securely for your protection.
Your actual order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties.
Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
2. Intellectual Property Rights:
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of Sniiks. All content on the Site that is not the property of Sniiks is used with permission.
Also we view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
a. Correspondence Information. Following are the various Correspondence Information which You provide when You access/register for Our Service includes:
b. Technical and functional management of the Mobile App.
- Children under the age of 18: Use of the Sniiks is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Sniiks. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Sniiks and shall not transact on or use the Sniiks. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Sniiks, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Sniiks.
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that Sniiks ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Sniiks for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our Sniiks.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on Sniiks Mobile App?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
When you use our Sniiks, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Sniiks, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Sniiks.
c. Operational Use.
We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the Sniiks. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Sniiks.
- Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
d. Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to:
- (a) comply with our obligations under law
- (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
- Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is,no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Sniiks is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
A cookie is a small text file that we place on your mobile device to enable various features of Sniiks. "Cookies" are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings. If you do accept a "cookie", you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie. If you do accept a "cookie", you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie.
f. Third Party
At times We may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.